Let’s Learn NC!
Today marks the launch of a new campaign seeking college tuition equality for all North Carolina students. Let’s Learn NC is all about fairness, opportunity and equal access to education. We advocate for the same college tuition for all North Carolina students, because higher education should be equally accessible to all state residents. Currently, undocumented students are charged out of state tuition–which is four times higher than in state tuition–even if they meet the same academic and residency requirements as other NC students (including a physical presence in NC for 12 continuous months).
Join Let’s Learn NC to become a part of this active movement for fairness for NC students and call for One State, One Rate!
Learn more at our new and growing website www.letslearnnc.org.
How you can get involved:
· Email Updates: Sign up for updates on the campaign at www.letslearnnc.org
· Photos: Take a photo of yourself with a Let’s Learn NC sign and submit it here:http://tinyurl.com/
· Videos: Make a short video about why you support tuition equality, like the ones found here: www.youtube.com/ncAdelante
· Petition: Sign our Let’s Learn NC petition: http://letslearn.
· Social Media: Announce your support of Let’s Learn NC on facebook and twitter using the hash tag #letslearnNC
· Campus letters: Get your campus officials to sign onto a letter supporting tuition equality
· Contact your NC legislators: Urge them to support tuition equality http://www.ncleg.net/
Leave a Reply